HALDHARA'S LETTER TO BIR KRSNA GOSWAMI
My Dear Srila Gurudeva,
I am writing this message to inform you that as of this day I have decided to take complete shelter of His Divine Grace, Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, and consider myself as his disciple. I personally did a lot of research on my own and came to the conclusion that yes, Srila Prabhupada was poisoned.
I have been doing a research on my own for the past 3 years. I remember asking you this question personally, some 3 years ago when you were in Los Angeles, and you said that it was not true. My reasons to move forward with this decision are as follows:
1) I am more than convinced that Srila Prabhupada was poisoned by Tamal Krishna Goswami, Jayapataka Swami, Bhavananda Das (ex-Goswami).
2) I am more than convinced that the current GBC's method of initiation was never authorized by Srila Prabhupada himself which is very openly explained in His July, 9th, 1977 Letter to all temple presidents and members of the GBC.
3) I am more than convinced that His Grace Sulochana Dasa's murder was conspired by the GBC members to cover up the "Guru-Hoax" that was started back then.
4) I am more than convinced that our generation of devotees and the future generation devotees are rightfully Srila Prabhupada's disciples through "Ritvik-Initiation" methods.
5) I personally have noticed that you have tried to defend Tamal Krishna Goswami on many occasions regarding his involvement on the poison issue.
6) I personally believe that the Current GBc gurus have supported the changes on srila Prabhupada's books despite the fact Srila Prabhupada never authorized these changes.
7) I am more than convinced that all child-molestations, rape, murders have been covered up by the GBC for personal motives and ambitions. I also read your letter on the whole Lokanatha Swami Issue and indirectly you did admit that he touched the girl inappropriately but had no idea on how to deal with women.
8) I am more than convinced that Only Srila Prabhupada is empowered by Krishna to guide spirit souls back to Godhead and is the only true representative of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
I am just writing this to inform you what has been going in my mind. I feel that you have the rights to know this since I took your shelter back in 2003. I have no personal grudge against you. I however feel that since you have been supportive of The GBC's malicious and unacceptable methods I therefore am not obliged to consider myself as your disciple or any member of The GBC Guru-Board, including Narayana Maharaja! Therefore I am not planning to take any re-initiation whatsoever, and will continue to follow my 4 regulative principles strictly, chant my rounds as promised during my first initiation, read Srila Prabhupada's unchanged books, and chant my gayatris regularly and offer dandavats to Srila Prabhupada as my Spiritual Master. I will keep myself away from all politics that has been going on in ISKCON for the past 30 years or so. I only want to serve Srila Prabhupada and Sri Lakshmi-Narayana without any politics.
I know that you will probably make a joke out of this in New Goloka Community, and I have no problems with that also. I don't really care much for any reactions due to this action. I personally believe that if I am taking complete shelter of His Divine Grace Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, then I am in good hands.
Thank you once again for all the guidance you have given me in the past!
Your Eternal Servant