"No parasite feeds more freely of Indian culture than a half-bred hare." BIF
BHAKTI VIKAS SWAMI
(BVS) aka. Bakwas Swami (English). He is an ISKCON- hare krishna certified godman guru:
1. We introduced this British enigma to our pages in the article- "Deus ex Machina," where he was exposed writing a foreword to a book, and advising, with intent to undermine India's educational system. Readers wishing to see an image of this man, will find it on that posting. Just a brief recap:- BVS was born to British parents in the U.K. 1957. He "gave up his studies at an early age" ...
joined ISKCON in 1975.... no doubt in belief that parroting Bhagavad Gita aii would provide him a shortcut to academic acquirement. By cult stunt, he achieved exactly that. Attaching to his Indian alias the cult-provided grand title of "Maharaja" (emperor) this high school dropout (mimicking the stupidity of his uneducated founder) now abuses Indian university girls, India's film industry, and Indians in general. Here below we reveal and comment on his posted You Tube video. Before doing so we request our Indian Legislators and Enforcers, who are reading this posting, to give this beggar priority when retribution is meted out. And to our ex. cult readers... send us his legal details if you have it. Thanks.
Response to a Film (OH MY GOD) by Bhakti Vikas Swami (and response to Bakwas Swami, by BIF)
(Transcribed by BIF)
>>So this film 'Oh my God' (OMG) I haven't seen it. I have no intention of seeing it. I saw some little clips from it.....it's a stupid film.<<
2. BIF: "some little clips" ? Surely the cult emperor means short clips. Anyway, why such interest in Indian cinema by an Englishman... a hare krishna goosed godman? And why does the administration of his hare krishna, need-to-be-Indologist, sanction such critique? The answer becomes clear when noting the film (made by Indians and passed by India's Central Board of Film censors) scoffs at cult idiocy and idolatry scams in India.
>>Every film in Bollywood is stupid. Films from Bollywood are not meant for intelligent people. You may say well everyone in India watches them, does that mean everyone in India is stupid? Yes! What's the evidence? They go to watch those films, that's the evidence. Unless you were stupid you wouldn't watch such films.<<
3. BIF: If Indians are stupid for watching films, where does that leave iskcon with its belief in 88 mile high mountains, twelve mile tall witches, people who meditate under water for 10'000 years, an Indian king (Ugrasena) with 30 trillion servants, Shrekasuras, and a broomstick Bhagavat quilled by Harry Potter quackademics? Bollywood films are the main source for religious propaganda in India. Certainly more so than one-eyed iskcon. Bollywood also emphasizes family values, morality and Indian ethos. Besides providing jobs for stars from whom iskcon beg on a regular basis, Bollywood also entertains the world with light-hearted comedy and romance; films that are much appreciated.... box-office bonanzas. Conversely, Vaisnavism sucks off a belliferous god, birthed and beefed to battle Buddhisim and Brahmanism; a butterball bhagavan in throes of melting under an academic spotlight.
>>I've been asked to speak about this because apparently many people are being influenced to stop believing in Bhagavad Gita, stop chanting the names of Krishna, stop doing anything religious practically. So this is nothing new.<<
4. BIF: Even after herding cult sheep in rigorous daily ritual ; even after chanting twenty-five thousand names of Butterball daily ; even after reading garbage, preaching garbage, and endlessly 'engaging' cult ovine in 'devotional service,' Mr. Bakwas is here admitting... influence is enough to undo the process. This falls in line with what we say, i.e., Bhagavad Gita is a Vaisnava venesect; the maha-mantra is maha menticide, and religion by cult definition- "You are your guru's dog" is thralldom. It is why the process needs fanatical ritual to swallow...even in small doses, which must be dripped intra-mentally or dasa/dasi wakes, confront the why lie, and walks.
>>In Satya Yuga Hiranyakasipu was against the worship of Vishnu. Hiranyakasipu is long dead, and the worship of Vishnu is going on.<<
"The truths of religion are never so well understood as by those who have lost their power of reasoning." Francois Voltaire.?>
5. BIF: Hiranyakasipu never died because he never lived. Nor did a half-lion / man pop out a pillar to rip out his guts and wear it as a garland. Nor did a god-pig snorkel into a god-sweated ocean to save the planet because it sunk due to gold being mined by Hiryanaksipu's brother. India must ban this bhang induced Vaisnava volage, just as the Greeks did to minotaurs, medusas and gods with wings on their shoes. India, a hi-tech nation, cannot afford (to endorse by indifference) these Am/Jew entrepreneured Frankencult freak fantasies.
>>In Treta Yuga Ravana was against the worship of Vishnu, against the worship of Rama. Ravana is long dead and the worship of Rama is going on. In Dwaupa Yuga Kansa and so many others, they wanted to kill Krishna. They're all dead. Kansa is dead, and the worship of Krishna is going on. So in Kali Yuga also some people will say you don't chant japa, you don't go to temples, they will say. They will die and people will still go to temples of Krishna.<<
6. BIF: Ram Rajya is Indian history distorted by stupid Brahmana priests to extort a living. Modern researchers are now sifting out interpolations in a bid to return TRUTH to history. Linking Krishna- Kansa- Vaisnav concoctions to Ramachandra's rule wont work here, and nowhere soon. Why? Because the Bhagavat Purana (BP) (now the iskcon SriMad Bhagavatam) confronts TRUTH and REALITY more than any Greek, Aztec, Egyptian.... head-hunting... cannibal... belief known to man. The BP's only claim to divinity is the miracle of its survival.... to this point in time.
>>Even this pundit Nehru he was making propaganda don't go to the temples, the new temples of India will be the factories. But still people are going. The Arya Samaj has been making propaganda, don't worship deities, which they call idols. But still people are going. So this propaganda will go on, and some people will be influenced by it, and persons who are actually intelligent will understand that there is God, and that although there many...there may be many cheaters who misrepresent God, actually there is God.<<
7. BIF: Nehru was right, nonetheless: temples are factories churning out beggars who are useless to Nation, science, education, business, or any erstwhile purpose. Additionally, what comes out the temple is anything but godly. Women, men, boys and girls are in constant danger of these sex-with-anything lingams and confidence tricksters who worship a god that sexed eight-year old girls / boys / men / women / prostitutes / gorillas... and the roadrunner if he could catch it. Today's temples provide donors a place for social gatherings, business contacts, crowd gazing, doll-dressing, and if you can stomach it...cheap food. And, sad as it may be, iskcon hare krishna temples are supported by duped Indians.... the ones being abused here by Mr. Bakwas Swami.
>>So....and there is a process for worshiping him, which is worship in the temple, worship by chanting his holy names, and there is a process for understanding him by a Bhagavad gita. This is not blind faith. Yesterday I spoke, and some lengths in Hindi about how Bhagavad Gita is scientific knowledge, it's not simply blind faith.<<
8. BIF: Temples are donation boxes for uneducated bludgers, scammers, perverts and narcissists who "gave up studies at an early age" to be purana-toting Elmer Fudds in a world of Bugs Bunnies. The "chanting of his holy names" is copycat puranic Hinduism... taken from the holy sahasranama of Shri Vishnu, and applied to a variety of cult "incarnated" simulations. The 'holy name' mumbles for itself in dark recesses of iskcon's short history.....and the Bhagavad Gita is miscast in time, space and place; a contradicting gospel by authors who also, undoubtedly, gave up studies at an early age.
>>So it's good this film is there 'Oh my God' at least people are thinking about God, maybe not in a good way, but it gives us more opportunity to present that yes there is God, but you wont learn about God from some idiots in Bollywood. Meat eaters, drunkards, women hunters. These are not the people to learn about God from. You have to learn from the acaryas, and from the sastras.<<
9. BIF: We, here at BIF, have pointed out repeatedly that iskcon's claim to lineage from god is a three-man sleight of sastra : a three-man 'parampara' steeped in lies, plagiarism, narcissism and ambiguity. In the current line of iskcon acaryas, forty-four have been caught and exposed for having sex with men disciples, women, children (and the neighbor's cat?) Currently an iskcon certified guru named Mahanidhi Swami is back on earth after his interplanetary trip with a seventy-five year old married woman. Just previously, a guru named Prabhavisnu Swami was caught banging in Bangkok. None of these 'acaryas' have yet been arraigned for fraudulent use of fraudulent 'sastra' endorsed by a fraudulent administration calling themselves the "ecclesiastical face of god on earth." But here is Mr. Bakwas Swami-guru pretending his kaupins are gopi-loomed from blue lotus petals...."No sex please. I am a rasa lila walli."
>>One point that is made very clear about the influence of this film is again how stupid people are because something comes in a film, all of a sudden people think it... Oh! Their whole way of thinking changes. We can see how influential the TV and cinema is that people's whole way of thinking is shaped by the TV and cinema. People don't have their, enough intelligence of their own to think what we should do. They don't intelligently consider that should we follow sastra, but just they watch something on TV and they all start doing.<<
10. BIF: No, they do not! Just because iskcon's despotic founder saw a Charlie Chaplin film and was convinced other idiots could be convinced does not mean people cannot tell the difference between entertainment and reality. However, when putting the cult under scope, we must point out that while Mr. Bakwas criticizes stupid people (Their whole way of thinking) his own beliefs are bizarre : rejected by human experience education and rationale. To find out what Bakwas Swami's intelligence amounts to read BIF articles starting with- "Ululations from a Cave"... "Deus ex Machina"... and get an understanding of the maniacal headspace in which these madmen maneuver.
>>Just like the way you're all dressed is not the way that your grandfathers were dressed. The way your grandfather was dressed is the same way that your great grandfather and your great great grandfather and you can go on all the way back to Krishna. They dressed in dhotis and women in saris, but now due to propaganda from the tv and the cinema, people, they dress in jeans and t shirts.....<<
11. BIF: Jejune nonsense. Creationist expect us to believe... dhoti and sari manufacturers, retailers and customers, suddenly awoke like Sleeping Beauty to find themselves sitting on a cosmic egg... nodded courteously to each other and skipped hi-de-ho down to the shopping mall. Stark staring bloody MADNESS! Indians belong to an ancient civilization of which we, as Indians, are proud. But for cultists to claim an Indian civilization existed... Hey Presto! packed parceled and delivered with creation... or even millions of years ago, is hogwash. Anthropology, Archeology, and now genetic science is mapping and recording, very clearly, the progress of humanity. What comes to fore from worldwide research is that advancement of civilizations, universally, began between 10'000 and 7'000 B.C.E. India was no different. As for Krishna being an all the way back trend-setter for dhotis and saris.... he was not a Vedic Armani but an Aryan Prince who was coveted and made god by Bhagavatism (later called Vaisnavism) to break the monopoly of Brahmanism. The fact that the cult is Vaisnava (followers of Vishnu) but claim Vishnu is an incarnation of Krishna shows that Vaisnavism, with Brahmanism still stuck in its throat, is being cannibalized by American iskcon Krishnaism.
>>..... and although there was a very great culture in India for many generations in which the chastity of women was upheld, it was a central point of the culture, due to watching demoniac programmes on the TV, and going and seeing things in the movies, now most of the students in India are degraded and fallen. The girls are just like prostitutes, they make themselves available for any young boy who wants to come along. <<
12. BIF: First this twattler accuses India of degradation...then he demonizes TV...then movies...then students...and finally after abusing everything Indian as cause, he accuses our daughters of prostitution. Yes, prostitution. A word that dances on his tongue because it agitates his pretentious existence. Bakwas is using India's outspoken press to subject Indians into accepting him and his disgraced cult as elite moralists. What he fails to remember is that his guru was a pedophile. Here let a BIF poster tell him about it: "If Prabhupad had repeatedly impregnated an 11yr old today, by Indian Law, he would spend years in jail; years in rehabilitation and the rest of his life as a registered pedophile. In India, Prabhupada's halo is quickly slipping down around his ankles." Further, Prabhupada encouraged his disciples to take 20 wives if they could afford it, and advised that girls should be married and impregnated at puberty....aged 8/10/12 years old, or whenever the predator espies a spot of blood. Iskcon is the worst, per captia, child rapist and misogynist cult on the planet (read our article- "Retrospection.") And here is Mr. British Bakwas... painting himself a saffron angel.
>> They are living just like animals, like cats and dogs. This is due to the influence of the tv and the cinema. So it just shows how influential this is and how even the students who are supposed to be the educated and intelligent class actually are not very intelligent at all because whatever they see on the tv and movie they start to follow it without thinking very deeply, it means, it shows they don't think very deeply about anything. Yet if they show you some fashion on the tv or in the magazines everyone will start to follow it.<<
13. Bakwas, GO HOME! Look in your own backyard and get real. Your military is raping its women. Thousands of women, more than 150'000 in America alone, are suffering serious psychological damage caused by MST- Military Sex Trauma. The British navy and army are also raping its women volunteers. No Indian army recruit would ever do such a thing to a comrade. Bugger off home Bakwas! Go abuse your own, and remember to tie your kaupins tight or those football hooligans may kick a few goals. Hate of Indians by the cult and its ongoing abusive mentality was passed down by the iskcon founder. It is exactly what we mean when we say hare krishnas are dangerous to themselves and others. They MUST be shut down before they encounter serious Indian reaction. Bakwas Swami calls Indians animals...cats and dogs..shallow thinkers. What his jelly brain prevents him from knowing is that while his cult begs and buggers itself, Indians are making mammoth contributions to the world. Here Mr. Bakwas, get your fingers off your pecker and have a read:
>> It's not only in India that people are stupid, all over the world people are stupid. We are in the material world because we are stupid. But you see anywhere all over the world they promote some different fashions and people start to follow it. People have no good intelligence. So actually Bhagavad Gita is meant for giving us intelligence.<<
"Inspiration: A peculiar effect of divine flatulence emitted by the Holy Spirit which hisses into the ears of a few chosen of God...." Francois Voltaire.
14. BIF: No! The only stupid Indian people are those who toss coins at this ingrate cult and its lunatics. People are not stupid for having a sense of fashion. Bakwas views the world as stupid because of cult hype proclaiming him a god educated /chosen intellectual, due to some unidentifiable, vague past-life benediction. Cultists believe in incredibility. It is all they have to justify a barren, arid, sparse, guru-doped, god-gazing, loveless existence. The Bhagavad Gita, as anyone can see if they care to look closely, was hacked by halfwits who claim it was written by a literary avatar who then empowered his disciple, Sanjaya as TV avatar to Wi-Fi all 700 verses from where he sat... one hundred miles away. And Sanjaya did this... eavesdropping every single word spoken (100 miles away) over the din of milling horses, elephants, chariots, and where exploding nuclear warheads (yeah...astras) were killing folk at the rate of 25'000 per 30 seconds. Seven hundred verses without interruption ; with no relevance to time or place ; spoken by two guys whose only apparent objective was to convince readers that one was god and the other was his stooge : posing leading questions to subjugate lesser castes. And the reward? Anyone who promotes "Arjuna and the Beanstalk" by publishing purports in support, can grab the goose that lays the golden egg... god-by-proxy.
>>It is not simply that you have blind faith in it. (sastra quoted) People who think like that, they don't know what's in Bhagavad Gita. The Bhagavadgita is the most intelligent and enlightening conversation that has ever taken place in the history of the world and it is a great misfortune of the Hindu people, or of any people, that they don't take proper cognisance of this. So before you reject Bhagavad gita, chanting the holy names of krishna, going to temples, chanting mantras, taking guidance from sadhus. Before you reject all of this because you saw something like that in a stupid Bollywood movie, why don't you read Bhagavad Gita and see what's in it for yourself. Blind faith is not good, but blind rejection is also not good.<<
15. BIF: The Bhagavad Gita has been around longer than Bakwas, his guru or iskcon. So he must be urging people to read the iskcon version, which is a recent goose grabber. Bakwas is using reverse psychology when speaking of blind faith. Actually, there is no other way to accept Krishna as god without it. Literally, and practically, the BG has no relevance in today's world. Sure there are some yoga yummies for mental masturbators. Otherwise the BG only aids those who need to squawk like Sanskrit parrots, or need to beat-up competitors viz Buddhists, Hindus, Jains and Shaivites, or toss the world into a caste system over which they are head honchos. So when this Bakwas fellow says- Bhagavadgita is the most intelligent and enlightening,.. and we look for his credentials, we are reminded of his early exit from school and his current occupation as an iskcon snake oil salesman.
>>Krishna is giving you some intelligence, use it, and if you use it in the best way, in the proper way then you wont be misled by....and in fact if you do use your intelligence one of the things, one of the first things you will stop to do is you wont go to the movies anyway because you'll realize how stupid they are. Most of the movies they just promote lust isn't it? Boy girl, how you can enjoy sex.<<
16. BIF: Movie makers surely got the boy girl (and every other orifice penetration proposition) from Vaisnavism. It is what iskcon continuously talks about and absolutely believes in. As already mentioned, the Vaisnava concocted god Krishna (if we believe the nonsense) jumped everything.... from gopis to gorillas. He had an issue production line that could shame a seafood cannery. It was a goddamned wonder he still had legs to stand on and speak the Bhagavad Gita. The hare krishna movement follows that sex consciousness. It is now on court records across the globe. The entire concept of Vaisnavism leads the practitioner to Krishna / gopi (romper bonker) sex in the bush. "Everyone is prakrti. Krishna is purusa" so get your milkmaid lingerie on and start milking.
>>This is promoted, and anger, violence, fighting, and then in the tv also greed, buy this, advertisements, buy something else, buy this, spend your money on this. <<
17. The hare krishna cult is American / Jew, registered in New York. It advertizes its products, monopolizes, and has a history of heavy sales. BIF knows for a fact that iskcon has street pedaled... musical birthday cards, hand-held massagers, t-shirts, mass produced paintings from Hong Kong, prints, wax candles, car stickers, flag pins, phonograph records, cookies, perfumes, toys, raffle tickets, Tibetan mandalas, food,... and sotto voce....drugs, women, Indian farmlands, fraudulent scriptures (books) that steal lives, monies, and enslave dupes. Iskcon has also sold a false charity status to provide a tax haven from diddled government coffers. Now they have entered the NGO market in a food distribution underbelly, with plans to open orphanages : a pedophile harbor with Government endorsed rights, easy money, and an approved license to rape children in an iskcon replicated rasa lila.