>>"If people who identify themselves as Hindu see ISKCON as a Hindu organization, it could be a sign that in some sense they approve of what we are doing and want to 'claim' us as theirs. "
7. So Bernstein may prostitute himself publicly as Hindu for his ISV money-suck, but in camera he touts the acBSp ethnocentrism: "We are superior. We screw everything...kids, each other, and the Hindu schmindu hodge-podge. If they want to claim us, they can pay," which is the prime reason for scBSp's intentional ambiguity....as explained below in paragraph 10.
>>"When I read about something like this I immediately think, 'What can be done'? Are there international diplomatic pressures that can be brought to bear? Can the government of Bangladesh be persuaded to give the temple back to its rightful owner and protect Hindu places of worship from further desecrations?"
8. As we can see.... in curia Bernstein is a showboat advocate for the downtrodden Hindu cause. In camera, he maintains the cult's us-and-them ethnocentricity. A Bernie two-shoes....an Adam who swallowed the whole apple.
>>"We worship Deities and insist on the authority of all Vedic scriptures, moreso than many Hindu groups. We sure seem 'Hindu' to outsiders."
9. Here again in camera he reminds his kabala that they are more Hindu than Hindus because of "Vedic authority" taught them by a guru who never read the Vedas. acBSp: I have not studied all the Vedas and Upanishads. I have read only Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam." The scary truth is, acBSp openly declared that whatever he taught was.... 'Vedic' :- "No... When we speak of Veda, Veda means knowledge. So knowledge means knowledge of God. Any scripture that gives knowledge of God, that is Vedas. Don't think that Vedas means that only the Sama, Yajuh, Atharva.... Those who are following the principles to give knowledge about God, that is Veda. Veda means knowledge."
10. But then, if Veda means 'knowledge' why write it with a capital "V" and confuse it with being 'Vedic,' a proper noun uniquely descriptive of the FOUR Vedas and Vedic Hinduism? Unless acBSp planned surreptitiously to confuse and misrepresent with intent to pirate, exploit, and garner support from members of mainstream Hinduism, he could have identified his blah-blah as- 'vaisnaved'...'iskved'... 'prabhupadved' ... 'srimadved'...or just simply knowledge? Had he done so there would be no need for this BSved:- "There is a misconception that the Krishna conscious movement represents the Hindu religion. Sometimes Indians both inside and outside of India think that we are preaching the Hindu religion, but actually we are not.....[...]....The Krishna consciousness movement has nothing to do with the Hindu religion or any system of religion...One should clearly understand the Krishna consciousness movement is not preaching the so-called Hindu religion." (Science of Self Realization.) To compound the deception, Bernstein and his Elders of Iskzion took the orchestrated confusion a step further by registering the cult as a 'Hindu organization' ... HERE.
>>"Gandhi's words.....: "I used to think God was Truth, but now I realize that Truth is God." Atheists!! They want us to forget Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and His divine instructions, and replace Him with something abstract and impersonal."
11. This is exactly what Bernstein's guru acBSp taught him: to fake advancement by abusing Indian exemplars. Now the Burger King, Hot-dog, Kentucky Fried Am/Jew iskzion administration feel converted enough to punch above their weight. When will our governors act? When will they do something to protect the sacred memory of our heroes who gave blood for Maa Bharat,....while these foul-mouthed, genital worshipping, cult leeches cheat Hindus, abuse women and sex children under pretext of yoga taught by Shri Krishna?
>>"It always embarrasses me when this happens, because I know that in a lot of instances women really *have* been mistreated in ISKCON, sometimes very seriously, sometimes with the approval or at least the callous indifference of ISKCON authorities. If we clean our own house, especially regarding how we treat devotees, our preaching will become much more effective and we will reach more people."
12. This is a split-ass stance by a lawyer in the mix who sees abuse up close but fails at any stage to involve law enforcement and litigation as process to 'clean our own house'. Are readers surprised to find a successful litigator (that's what he says, anyway,) tail between his legs, blind to abuse while concentrating on our preaching becoming more effective so we will reach more people? Don't be. Bernstein's success is not dependant on litigation, certainly not against his own kabala, but on Hindus hooked by social razzamatazz, subji-sanga, deity bling, guru blah, and donation dharma iskzion dumps as goyim burley.
Shut up Bitch!....I'm preaching
13. Below we see Bernstein applying a tired old acBSp ploy identified as ethnophaulism: a memory altering grinder employed to destroy old sentiments and implant new ones...progressively creating ethno/religious barriers by inculcating negative cognitive images of outgroups thereby isolating the target via subliminally suggested segregation as a need for survival. It is a two-stage implant. The second stage being ethnocentrism, which suggests superiority to all others....an ignis fauutus readily acceptable to just about any religious group.
>>The way I see it, mundane scientists are looking with their imperfect eyes, and imperfect improvements like telescopes and other instruments and tests, many of which are based on imperfect theories about how nature works. In this way they develop a body of knowledge which they admit is not perfect, which will be subject to revisions and corrections 'even major shifts in paradigms' but which they are attached to as the 'only way' to know and describe the universe.
14. Yes Mr. Bernstein, we understand, you got this BS from your acBSp guru. But why crap exclusively on the scientific fraternity? What about the imperfect senses of the legal fraternity, and the imperfect LLB degree you purchased to execute your imperfect legal business? Do you think maybe it would reach perfection in the Sinai where water is short and toilet tissues are in high demand? Hypocrite!
Imperfect LLB!...We'll wipe with it!
15. Before tackling the Bernstein letters sent us by supporters, we give our readers a look at this 'successful' cult lawyer-turned-salesman working in the background to extort money by selling 'tiles' @ $2,000 a piece (!!!) to his burley lured and hooked 80% Hindu congregation. Iskzion begging centers (temples) provide everything a shyster desires...easy profits, ritualistic adoration, LLB vs. deadhead distinction and oxytocin saturated goyim. It is, hands down, the easiest suck on the planet for parasites loyal to the kabala playing tabla.
>>Even those who cannot afford to give $2,000 for a tile but are supporters of ISV can participate however they can. Right now we are making a big push for new temple money, and no gift is too small.
One can write to me directly at [...] to discuss or inquire.
Groups of families can pool together to get a tile with several family names on it. Organizations such as 'World Hindu Council of America', 'Bay Area Telegu Association' or even groups from other religions (I remember that Mormon groups have supported ISKCON in Utah) can get tiles.
NOW is the time to really help ISV get established in its new Home Base property, from which the Sankirtan Movement will resound throughout the Bay Area and Northern California.
Comment posted by Akruranatha on August 17th, 2012
>>The donation for a single tile is $2,000. There is no limit to how many tiles an individual or family may buy, except that once the 500 tiles are sold, the wall will be finished. Twenty-five tiles were sold at Janmasthami. We calculate that if we sell all 500 tiles and raise $1 million, we can finish all the remodeling, repairs and furnishing of the temple and altar, and also pay off the mortgage). We hope to sell at least 100 more tiles before the end of the year. Maybe more, with your help.
Sounds more like a Tel Aviv bazaar Shylock than an LLB success story....Eh?